Artiste

Christie.
Acjc Choir. Sop2.
Acjc 1SA6'12. 2SA6'13
MGS 1H'08. 2D'09. 3M'10. 4M'11.
Avid bookworm. Movie Junkie. Music Searcher. Unmaterialised Song Mixer.

Vocal Chords




Scene Transitions

Abby Nyam
Alene
Alicia
Carmen Ko
Charmaine
Christine Lee
Cher
Christelle
Claire
Claire's sweden blog
Cheryl Ee #1
Cheryl Ee #2
Daniel
Danielle(not from mgs)
Elaine
Elizabeth
Faith
Gillian Peck Senior
Gladys Yeo Jr.
Jing Yun
Joni
Joel Lee
Kara
Kezia
Kenny
Kimberly Tan
Kimberly Tay
Li Anne
LiTing
Louis
Megan
Michelle
Nicole Chee
Sarah Loo
Siow Ching
Siyue
Stella
Tiffany Soh
Ting Yan
WanXin
Weeli
WenYang
YannTing

1H class blog
2D class blog
MgChoir
HorribleClick blog



Journey

Behind the Scenes

Skin by: sixseven
Powered by: blogger


Sunday, April 4, 2010
Rejoice! For He is risen!


yep so today was easter sunday, went early in the morning cause I intended to do solid homework in the canteen. but didnt really work, all I did was to pen down a draft of my concept map for the 1st encounter of the impact of Clarisse on Montag (i.e. literature book stuff) which is entirely unsatisfactory. ok I just finished it, but now I have to redo it. arghhhh...

anyway, I got somewhat distracted by some drama that somehow keeps popping up. mannn, I dont think I can stand it anymore. I really hope that it would dissipate soon. like, REALLY soon.
with all the drama in church, I dont need the other type of drama in school either.
almost every sunday and/or friday, I hear people on one side talking about people on the other side, and with some people stuck in between. I really really don't get it. just resolve the whole issue and be done with it, dammit. just go back to normal life. every time I try not to get involved and just concentrate on homework or sth, then something happens that blows the whole thing up again, and it never ends. so really, to the people involved, seriously, stop. before some people start saying things that would really hurt people or anything, and thus the situation would blow up again, and it would never end. it's really no use if you keep blaming the other side, call each other names or whatever, or let other people fight your battles. So I'm just going to leave it here. I'm not going to pretend to understand what I dont know of. it's up to you people to make of it what you will.

in any case, I've got people mad at me enough. dont need the extra weights. not from school either.


eternal-flame blogged at 10:45 PM