Artiste

Christie.
Acjc Choir. Sop2.
Acjc 1SA6'12. 2SA6'13
MGS 1H'08. 2D'09. 3M'10. 4M'11.
Avid bookworm. Movie Junkie. Music Searcher. Unmaterialised Song Mixer.

Vocal Chords




Scene Transitions

Abby Nyam
Alene
Alicia
Carmen Ko
Charmaine
Christine Lee
Cher
Christelle
Claire
Claire's sweden blog
Cheryl Ee #1
Cheryl Ee #2
Daniel
Danielle(not from mgs)
Elaine
Elizabeth
Faith
Gillian Peck Senior
Gladys Yeo Jr.
Jing Yun
Joni
Joel Lee
Kara
Kezia
Kenny
Kimberly Tan
Kimberly Tay
Li Anne
LiTing
Louis
Megan
Michelle
Nicole Chee
Sarah Loo
Siow Ching
Siyue
Stella
Tiffany Soh
Ting Yan
WanXin
Weeli
WenYang
YannTing

1H class blog
2D class blog
MgChoir
HorribleClick blog



Journey

Behind the Scenes

Skin by: sixseven
Powered by: blogger


Thursday, April 22, 2010
simplicity


hehhh... this is gonna be really short.

truth be told, strangely enough, I'm not that affected by people calling me short anymore. I dont react. I call that a positive triumph, but at this age, height doesnt matter. for one, I'm not the shortest in the level anymore. and it's what's inside that thick head of yours that counts. how much data you can store, it's no longer the juvenile thoughts of primary school. Friendship is not taken so literally, and cannot be mended within a day. Emotions more complicated, brains more developed to take a more 'balanced' view of things, for example, weighing factors in order to not get involved in various issues around you. last time I checked, you'd would have done anything that people ask you to do, compared to now, when you add a "why?" question to the end of an order, and do a brainstorm mindmap leading to the possible outcomes, giving evidence and elaboration. but yet, at the end of it, you cant get the answer. it's still the same old order, whether you'd know the real reason behind it, and understand, and think of all sorts of complicated possibilities while it's just so simple. sometimes stretching your brain too much can make you forget the simplest things of common sense. sometimes the reason is just so simple, that you think "why didnt I think of this before?"

-------

ok by now you do know that these random paragraphs of a seemingly random topic, that's not so random. and you would know that I dont link my elaborations back to the question, or the topic, whatever it may be. probably because it would take me ages to think of how to phrase it.

------

and by the way, I do know that people read this blog. I dont see the tagboard moving though. so I dont know exactly who reads it. SO TAG. sheesh.


eternal-flame blogged at 10:17 PM