Tuesday, May 11, 2010
and now I'm standing in the rain
YES. I CELEBRATE.
THE END OF COMMON TESTS.
for now. xDDD.
not that confident about MEP this time,
but on the other hand, damn happy about my SS mark. only hope that my Lit mark will be relatively okay, aka that I wont fail the lit paper.
oh and HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHAHANAZ. lol you'd probably wont see this, but I'll wish you anyway. xDDD oh it was jialing's bday today too! yep happy birthday to you too.
I think I'm talking to walls. NOT literally. Figuratively.
-------
I am
not turning into a bimbo, and never will be. I will be who I want to be, I will have my own viewpoints, and if they differ from yours, so be it. I'm still fine with that, it is not my fault, nor is it yours, that we have different opinions. and I'm not saying that you should just ignore me just because of this, but to highlight the fact that not everyone is going to understand how you are, and knowing you, I know that you probably won't even be aware of the influence that you have on other people. heck, it's not like you cant understand that different people grow up in different environments.
In my opinion, just because I'm not so immune to pokes and tickles, doesnt make me a bimbo.
In my opinion, just because I'm surprised when people tap me on the shoulder or something, doesnt make me weak. it just makes me like one of the every other girls in the level, no matter how I want to be different from them. you're different, everyone's different. we're not carbon copies of one another. we're just
girls.I cant remember when it started that I'm changing this way. changing character.
in sec1 I was the violent shortie, and I never tried to stop whacking.
in sec2, I'm guessing that I started to stop, and you all werent in the same class.
in sec3, I dont even feel the desperate urge to whack people, except in certain circumstances. I've accepted and taken it in the fact of my height, dont whack people when they make fun of it.
and I'm guessing that you're implying that it still affects me if you continually make fun. well, not so much anymore. I've decided to stop. but that doesnt make me a softie.
hope you can see that.
I dont want my last years in secondary school to be a continuous battle of peer pressure between one person's ideals and the rest of the people's.
[this section is generally for a couple of people]
and if you think that this is nonsense, try seeing it from another person's perspective.
if you want to ignore me, go ahead, but I'll still be there for you. cause you're still my friend.
eternal-flame blogged at 4:32 PM