Artiste

Christie.
Acjc Choir. Sop2.
Acjc 1SA6'12. 2SA6'13
MGS 1H'08. 2D'09. 3M'10. 4M'11.
Avid bookworm. Movie Junkie. Music Searcher. Unmaterialised Song Mixer.

Vocal Chords




Scene Transitions

Abby Nyam
Alene
Alicia
Carmen Ko
Charmaine
Christine Lee
Cher
Christelle
Claire
Claire's sweden blog
Cheryl Ee #1
Cheryl Ee #2
Daniel
Danielle(not from mgs)
Elaine
Elizabeth
Faith
Gillian Peck Senior
Gladys Yeo Jr.
Jing Yun
Joni
Joel Lee
Kara
Kezia
Kenny
Kimberly Tan
Kimberly Tay
Li Anne
LiTing
Louis
Megan
Michelle
Nicole Chee
Sarah Loo
Siow Ching
Siyue
Stella
Tiffany Soh
Ting Yan
WanXin
Weeli
WenYang
YannTing

1H class blog
2D class blog
MgChoir
HorribleClick blog



Journey

Behind the Scenes

Skin by: sixseven
Powered by: blogger


Saturday, May 8, 2010
dont ask me to save anyone in the water.


so today had my first lesson on some life-saving course. reason being that they changed the syllabus, so since I've completed the gold award thing, thought it'd be interesting to continue. and I wondered why I ever did. we were towing bricks in the water, or more specifically, ONE brick. ok I can understand that. because it's a substitute for towing people, and the coach said it was only 1.5kg, but it felt much heavier than that. gee, I wonder how I ever passed the gold test. and Faith kept laughing as she was towing me, I was sinking, aka head not above the water. swallowed super a lot of water. and then something very siao, this p6 guy towed a sec3 guy 50metres in 1min40secs. it didnt look difficult, but then I was already struggling with a brick, so yeah... cant complain. not to mention that this sec1 girl towed me 50metres. -.- it's funny, cause me victoria and faith were fastest in the other class, but when we changed class I'm the slowest. -.- excellent. probably because we were older than all the other kids in the previous class. xPPP. they were all half our size. ok I'm not that tall either.

anyway, common tests started on wednesday, ending tuesday. I cant wait. ok I gotta go mug now.


eternal-flame blogged at 8:50 PM