Artiste

Christie.
Acjc Choir. Sop2.
Acjc 1SA6'12. 2SA6'13
MGS 1H'08. 2D'09. 3M'10. 4M'11.
Avid bookworm. Movie Junkie. Music Searcher. Unmaterialised Song Mixer.

Vocal Chords




Scene Transitions

Abby Nyam
Alene
Alicia
Carmen Ko
Charmaine
Christine Lee
Cher
Christelle
Claire
Claire's sweden blog
Cheryl Ee #1
Cheryl Ee #2
Daniel
Danielle(not from mgs)
Elaine
Elizabeth
Faith
Gillian Peck Senior
Gladys Yeo Jr.
Jing Yun
Joni
Joel Lee
Kara
Kezia
Kenny
Kimberly Tan
Kimberly Tay
Li Anne
LiTing
Louis
Megan
Michelle
Nicole Chee
Sarah Loo
Siow Ching
Siyue
Stella
Tiffany Soh
Ting Yan
WanXin
Weeli
WenYang
YannTing

1H class blog
2D class blog
MgChoir
HorribleClick blog



Journey

Behind the Scenes

Skin by: sixseven
Powered by: blogger


Thursday, May 13, 2010
never let you go - justin bieber


I had my first lab accident ever today. and spilled ethanol. and broke a boiling tube. sheesh. all happened because i was trying to transfer a just-boiled leaf from a beaker of hot water to a boiling tube of ethanol to decolourise it. then the leaf slipped from the forceps and landed on my hand with the boiling tube. and it was so hot that I dropped the boiling tube, which landed on the table and broke, spilling out all the ethanol onto my worksheet. Freaky. but after everything got cleared up, there was this A4 sized rectangle mark on the bench where my worksheet was. The ethanol must have cleaned the bench table real well.

yeah I got another tooth pulled out ytd. lol woke up, and it was loose, then after that in school we were having PE, then while playing benchball it kinda shifted, so after PE during recess went straight to the school dental clinic to have it taken out. so now there's a hole in my mouth, feels really weird.

so anyway, today we got back some of our common test papers, ytd got back some too.
yes i'm happy with most of what I've gotten back so far,
though I failed lit elec by 1 and a half marks, but didnt fail overall.
and then I got like, 65% for chinese overall, and the teacher was like, "I think I need to go check your marks again. I could have calculated wrongly".
-.-
I think she thought that that percentage was too high to be true.


eternal-flame blogged at 5:15 PM