Saturday, July 24, 2010
nonsense. required: a single clear statement that sums up this whole thing
shut up. shut up. just shut up. shut up. SHUT UP.
urghhh are you done, with the words coming out of your mouth?
you, thinking that you're always right.
thinking that your opinion is the only one that matters?
hey maybe another person's finding it difficult to admit it.
ever thought of that?
and you're just staring like you're gonna do something drastic any second.
how about explode?
certainly looks that way.
and thinking that it's so easy to say.
it's up to you to guess, you know.
if you really wanted to know, you would have picked up all the hints.
it's hard enough without interrogation.
and it's not even something that's going to change the fate of the world.
it's just a simple thing.
and you're going all high-and-mighty about it.
I dont understand you.
heck, no one understands you.
so are you done talking?
oh not even talking.
demanding.
like everyone has to make their statements appeal to you.
and have the "right" thinking.
what's your definition of "right thinking"?
what are you saying?
oh so you're saying something else now.
what happened to the subject that was the hot topic that started all this?
ok now I really dont get what you're saying.
huh? you've changed topic again?
I'm not following you anymore
you expect me to.
well I dont understand a word that you're saying
you're going too fast.
this so doesnt make sense.
shut up. shut up now.
oh good you've stopped.
you're probably gonna walk in later and go on and on about the same subject where we left off.
I still dont get it.
I'm not following your train of thought.
I cant read your mind, you know.
well obviously you dont.
you dont listen.
and this is your definition of 'approachable'?
well it ain't gonna get you very far.
ok now shut up. it really doesnt make any sense to me.
it's pointless.
you're wasting your breath.
eternal-flame blogged at 8:43 PM