Artiste

Christie.
Acjc Choir. Sop2.
Acjc 1SA6'12. 2SA6'13
MGS 1H'08. 2D'09. 3M'10. 4M'11.
Avid bookworm. Movie Junkie. Music Searcher. Unmaterialised Song Mixer.

Vocal Chords




Scene Transitions

Abby Nyam
Alene
Alicia
Carmen Ko
Charmaine
Christine Lee
Cher
Christelle
Claire
Claire's sweden blog
Cheryl Ee #1
Cheryl Ee #2
Daniel
Danielle(not from mgs)
Elaine
Elizabeth
Faith
Gillian Peck Senior
Gladys Yeo Jr.
Jing Yun
Joni
Joel Lee
Kara
Kezia
Kenny
Kimberly Tan
Kimberly Tay
Li Anne
LiTing
Louis
Megan
Michelle
Nicole Chee
Sarah Loo
Siow Ching
Siyue
Stella
Tiffany Soh
Ting Yan
WanXin
Weeli
WenYang
YannTing

1H class blog
2D class blog
MgChoir
HorribleClick blog



Journey

Behind the Scenes

Skin by: sixseven
Powered by: blogger


Monday, July 5, 2010
stand by me


you know, on any normal day, I'd be doing a mental blog post in my head. but about 98% of that stuff won't ever appear here anytime soon. unless it's some big event that keeps popping up. xD.

In any case, I'm quite thankful that today I got a day off in-lieu of youth day. gives me time to catch up on homework. and I havent used the com since tuesday, apart from that other short blog post. and that one was done in 5mins.

saturday was the MEP concert. and it was the most stressing of all concerts. because of the jam caused by the closing of the bridge at 6th avenue. half of the mep people came late. kyu ri and nadene made it in time to miss the first item ("stand by me") apparently they blocked off the whole road to saw half the ol' bridge off, cause a crane knocked into it. so there were a lot of programme changes, and some people only came at the second half of the concert. call that screwed up. and those who took long detours to get to school arrived in school a lot earlier than those who got stuck. but despite all that, I'm glad we managed to pull through and make this concert a relatively okay one. xD.

oh yeah, and I went for dance night last night. left lauren with implications (root word: imply)
on a somewhat different note, nauh.
that'll never happen.
ever.

indecision
it could've been me.

oh yeah! and I've finally uploaded russia photos into my computer. but I'll bet it'll be some time before I actually get round to posting them on facebook. so dont expect them soon.

the things that surprise you.

in between the cracks you'd never know
as a memory.

ok that was just plain weird. cause I'm playing age-old songs now. like. sister's generation. but i think the songs of their generation are so much better than the cookie-cutter stuff that appears now.


eternal-flame blogged at 11:42 AM