Saturday, August 7, 2010
stranger - hilary duff
so yesterday was the national day celebrations, and i think I screwed up my class's performance.
1. I was the only one with the mike, for some reason shu yan didnt get a mike.
2. I was laughing INTO the mike half the time.
strangely enough, I dont feel anything about that performance. like I had no trouble letting go of that one situation that I sorta humiliated myself at. and I just went high the rest of the time. like being so awesomely random. that I started dancing around class and singing and laughing like crazy. totally off the record. then I couldnt stop laughing, walked crookedly to 3E, where kristy kept poking me, and making me laugh even more. hence I crashed into a lot of people and a lot of things, like tables and chairs and the wall.
like I'm changing back again.
anyway, today was bible quiz! dunno how it ended, cause I left slightly earlier, before it ended. haha they had a bouncy castle! but it was one of the game stations. then we ran round the whole campus looking for the stations. aw but I think my highness was spent on the national day celebrations, so today I didnt go high at all. no laughing fits. sheesh.
anyway, I was thinking about my MEP composition, then I had this awesome melody in my head, and I rushed to put down on paper, but someone just had to barge into the studio and someone just had to play on the keyboard, causing me to lose half the melody, then I was stressing so much that I actually wanted to go bang my head/punch something, hence some more of my musical ideas were lost. so in the end, i only managed to get some bars out. my memory space is not that huge okay! like, I'm working, for once in my life, and it's got a frigging deadline really soon, and I'M NOT DONE.
and I may be overreacting now, but sorry, not gonna change in the next half hour or so.
I just want to use caps right now, and pretty much explode, but I'm not gonna do that. cause I'm exercising calmness and selfcontrol.
I broke my record this week for not whacking people, cause kee was wrestling with me and she keeps pressing my pressure points near the elbow, and it's frikin' painful. so obviously I have to fight to get away from her grip. no choice. not much success, though. cause everytime I manage to escape, suddenly she twists around and goes right for the pressure points again, so every time i try to escape, she'd just press down and I'd be yelling in pain.
-.-
There's no kindness in your eyes,The way you look at me, it's just not right.I can tell whats going on this time,Theres a stranger in my life.You're not the person that I once knew.Are you scared to let them know it's you?If they could only see you like I do,Then they would see a stranger too.
eternal-flame blogged at 9:49 PM