Artiste

Christie.
Acjc Choir. Sop2.
Acjc 1SA6'12. 2SA6'13
MGS 1H'08. 2D'09. 3M'10. 4M'11.
Avid bookworm. Movie Junkie. Music Searcher. Unmaterialised Song Mixer.

Vocal Chords




Scene Transitions

Abby Nyam
Alene
Alicia
Carmen Ko
Charmaine
Christine Lee
Cher
Christelle
Claire
Claire's sweden blog
Cheryl Ee #1
Cheryl Ee #2
Daniel
Danielle(not from mgs)
Elaine
Elizabeth
Faith
Gillian Peck Senior
Gladys Yeo Jr.
Jing Yun
Joni
Joel Lee
Kara
Kezia
Kenny
Kimberly Tan
Kimberly Tay
Li Anne
LiTing
Louis
Megan
Michelle
Nicole Chee
Sarah Loo
Siow Ching
Siyue
Stella
Tiffany Soh
Ting Yan
WanXin
Weeli
WenYang
YannTing

1H class blog
2D class blog
MgChoir
HorribleClick blog



Journey

Behind the Scenes

Skin by: sixseven
Powered by: blogger


Monday, September 27, 2010
I'm not missing you - stacie orrico


so today had chem o'level spa [i.e. chem lab practical] and it didnt turn out so well. I'm not going to give away anything. but of all practicals to break lab apparatus, it had to be today. if I were to do this blog post at the exact moment I finished the exam, it would have been dotted with vulgarities, and I wouldnt have any qualms about typing the f*** word and leaving it here for eternity. but, now I've cooled down, somewhat. and now it's just the sucky feeling that you could have prevented it, but it happened anyway. just the feeling that I could have done better. and if it sheds any light on how pissed off I was when I stepped out of the lab, I punched the door of the lab, kicked the classroom door, and punched my table again.

I'm going to sink into study mode. for once, I can actually concentrate.

and for the record, Right on Track is an awesome old disney movie. it's on youtube, so go check it out. based on a true story, with actual morals.
currently second : Motocrossed. another old disney movie.

and thank you lauren! haha for teaching me the guitar part of the john mayer song. awesome chords. got it stuck in my head now. and thanks for the drawing in your notebook. xDDD.
song name: comfortable - john mayer


eternal-flame blogged at 6:38 PM