Artiste

Christie.
Acjc Choir. Sop2.
Acjc 1SA6'12. 2SA6'13
MGS 1H'08. 2D'09. 3M'10. 4M'11.
Avid bookworm. Movie Junkie. Music Searcher. Unmaterialised Song Mixer.

Vocal Chords




Scene Transitions

Abby Nyam
Alene
Alicia
Carmen Ko
Charmaine
Christine Lee
Cher
Christelle
Claire
Claire's sweden blog
Cheryl Ee #1
Cheryl Ee #2
Daniel
Danielle(not from mgs)
Elaine
Elizabeth
Faith
Gillian Peck Senior
Gladys Yeo Jr.
Jing Yun
Joni
Joel Lee
Kara
Kezia
Kenny
Kimberly Tan
Kimberly Tay
Li Anne
LiTing
Louis
Megan
Michelle
Nicole Chee
Sarah Loo
Siow Ching
Siyue
Stella
Tiffany Soh
Ting Yan
WanXin
Weeli
WenYang
YannTing

1H class blog
2D class blog
MgChoir
HorribleClick blog



Journey

Behind the Scenes

Skin by: sixseven
Powered by: blogger


Monday, November 8, 2010
neon - john mayer


since when did I do homework in the holidays? I have no idea. lol. but that's pretty much my plan, to finish all my homework before I head off to taiwan on sunday earlyyyy morning. xDDD.

and on a sidenote, I thank lauren for introducing this song with crazy guitar.
neon - john mayer



yeah i just realised how mad the guitar part is. xDDD.
never been much of a fan of john mayer, but you can't deny that the guitar part's damn cool.

-------

and yes, cher.
rock, paper, scissors, lizard, spock!
thanks for making my day with that video, ermms, which was recently discovered on your blog. xPPPP.
couldnt resist putting it on here.



and the wording that goes along with it:

scissors cuts paper
paper covers rock
rock crushes lizard
lizard poisons spock
spock smashes scissors
scissors decapitates lizard
lizard eats paper
paper disproves spock
spock vapourizes rock
and as it always has
rock crushes scissors

ahahahaha made me laugh so much that I kept replaying it. xPPP.


eternal-flame blogged at 4:38 PM