Artiste

Christie.
Acjc Choir. Sop2.
Acjc 1SA6'12. 2SA6'13
MGS 1H'08. 2D'09. 3M'10. 4M'11.
Avid bookworm. Movie Junkie. Music Searcher. Unmaterialised Song Mixer.

Vocal Chords




Scene Transitions

Abby Nyam
Alene
Alicia
Carmen Ko
Charmaine
Christine Lee
Cher
Christelle
Claire
Claire's sweden blog
Cheryl Ee #1
Cheryl Ee #2
Daniel
Danielle(not from mgs)
Elaine
Elizabeth
Faith
Gillian Peck Senior
Gladys Yeo Jr.
Jing Yun
Joni
Joel Lee
Kara
Kezia
Kenny
Kimberly Tan
Kimberly Tay
Li Anne
LiTing
Louis
Megan
Michelle
Nicole Chee
Sarah Loo
Siow Ching
Siyue
Stella
Tiffany Soh
Ting Yan
WanXin
Weeli
WenYang
YannTing

1H class blog
2D class blog
MgChoir
HorribleClick blog



Journey

Behind the Scenes

Skin by: sixseven
Powered by: blogger


Saturday, January 29, 2011


this week was quite eventful, I must say.
on thursday, our whole english lesson was gone, and 45mins of it spent outside the classroom trying to reason with the teacher. must mention that she wasn't exactly making much sense and caused some classmates to start tearing. not saying that she was entirely at fault, and not saying that we were totally innocent, but you would've thought that after a brief spat that the issue would be done and out and we could go back to having english lessons. evidently not the case. in any case, if they keep this up, I'm gonna have to resort to other methods of getting my grades up. hopefully.

in the face of homework, my camp group's going ice-skating today, and I'm not going. darn homework. doesnt exactly help that I left my chem worksheet in school.

on another note, my class is awesomely funny. I just noticed. xPPP.

and since my new blogskin doesnt put my titles on the blog, I'm gonna put my song titles on my msn instead, unless I can find some way to show titles on the blog. I'm not exactly technologically-savvy. haha.

why do I keep using "exactly"?

and spring-cleaning sucks. cause I'm trying to do homework, and someone just wont stop yelling at the whole house asking which plug belongs to which electronic device.


eternal-flame blogged at 12:55 PM