Artiste

Christie.
Acjc Choir. Sop2.
Acjc 1SA6'12. 2SA6'13
MGS 1H'08. 2D'09. 3M'10. 4M'11.
Avid bookworm. Movie Junkie. Music Searcher. Unmaterialised Song Mixer.

Vocal Chords




Scene Transitions

Abby Nyam
Alene
Alicia
Carmen Ko
Charmaine
Christine Lee
Cher
Christelle
Claire
Claire's sweden blog
Cheryl Ee #1
Cheryl Ee #2
Daniel
Danielle(not from mgs)
Elaine
Elizabeth
Faith
Gillian Peck Senior
Gladys Yeo Jr.
Jing Yun
Joni
Joel Lee
Kara
Kezia
Kenny
Kimberly Tan
Kimberly Tay
Li Anne
LiTing
Louis
Megan
Michelle
Nicole Chee
Sarah Loo
Siow Ching
Siyue
Stella
Tiffany Soh
Ting Yan
WanXin
Weeli
WenYang
YannTing

1H class blog
2D class blog
MgChoir
HorribleClick blog



Journey

Behind the Scenes

Skin by: sixseven
Powered by: blogger


Wednesday, February 9, 2011
don't want an ending - sam tsui


today was so eventful.
during recess we had yu sheng.
and I got unexpected and unwanted showers of blessings.
I just happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time.
and they were aiming at claudia.
some of it fell on me.
-.-
some on my hair, on my arm.
not a very nice feeling.
all the same, I dunked my head under the tap and soaked my arm+sleeve just to get rid of the sticky stuff.

-----

on an entirely different note, cher and her friend came back to mg ytd to visit teachers and take photos.
apparently they forgot where my class was, and I heard from dear friends in 4E that there were two girls hanging around outside in the corridor peering into the classroom. evidently trying to spot me. and wielding a camera, I might add.
they did runway walks down the wooden plank thing in the bamboo courtyard.
-.-
sad to say that she actually wanted to stand up on chairs in the me lau hall and take a jumpshot. in front of us sec4s. good to know that she decided not to do it.
xPPP.

anyway, going further back,
CNY!
wore skirts and dresses on both days. botched makeup. and remind me never to wear heels to go visiting. a comfort to take off, a pain to put on.
I might add that I pretty much spent the second day eating. xPP
as always.

and theres a series of songs that keeps replaying through my head recently. hmm...
but they're very nice.
dream awake - lauren evans
don't want an ending - sam tsui
getaway - hilary duff
mostly.
xDDD.
kept replaying while I was running during pe, and then during choir runs.
my mental playlist is awesome.

btw, who knows how to insert post titles in blogskin html?


eternal-flame blogged at 8:02 PM