Saturday, March 19, 2011
I want it that way - backstreet boys
yesterday was disastrously epic phail 101.
for one, I got lost while going to bras basah for lesson.
mom dropped me off at tiong bahru station.
1. I took the mrt to raffles place. BIG MISTAKE. I was supposed to drop off at city hall.
2. I went up the escalator at raffles place mrt, landed up outside the UOB building.
3. thought everything was unfamiliar, went into some nearby perfume shop to ask for directions. the lady stared at me when I asked how to get to destination
4. I took mrt to city hall.
5. went up the wrong exit. landed up outside st. paul's cathedral
6. walked around like an idiot, still lost.
7. landed up outside funan centre, then really started to panic, cause I had 5mins to get to class.
8. asked for directions
9. RAN somemore, out-of-breath, until outside SMU
10. asked for directions again.
11. got a stitch. sprinted across a road with 3seconds to spare on the green man
12. BRAS BASAH AT LAST!!!!!!!
epic phail. and I was 10mins late, soaked with sweat, entirely red-faced, and dehydrated.
sounds like I'm exaggerating to some extent. well I was. xPPP.
but certainly felt that way. like seriously. try running with a bag of heavy books across your back. so now I have leg ache from ytd.
and today, epic phail at swimming class. threw the rope successfully the first time. when victim at a further distance, threw successfully on the 3rd/4th time. then to throwing torpedo. it went something like this:
>torpedo falls short<
"darn it!"
>throws again, falls short<
"shitake mushrooms!"
>throws again, unsuccesfully<
"sorry victoria! sorry faith"
and thus it continued for like 8times, I think, until someone suggested that I clip the torpedo tighter.
SUCCESS. at long last.
eternal-flame blogged at 8:36 PM