Artiste

Christie.
Acjc Choir. Sop2.
Acjc 1SA6'12. 2SA6'13
MGS 1H'08. 2D'09. 3M'10. 4M'11.
Avid bookworm. Movie Junkie. Music Searcher. Unmaterialised Song Mixer.

Vocal Chords




Scene Transitions

Abby Nyam
Alene
Alicia
Carmen Ko
Charmaine
Christine Lee
Cher
Christelle
Claire
Claire's sweden blog
Cheryl Ee #1
Cheryl Ee #2
Daniel
Danielle(not from mgs)
Elaine
Elizabeth
Faith
Gillian Peck Senior
Gladys Yeo Jr.
Jing Yun
Joni
Joel Lee
Kara
Kezia
Kenny
Kimberly Tan
Kimberly Tay
Li Anne
LiTing
Louis
Megan
Michelle
Nicole Chee
Sarah Loo
Siow Ching
Siyue
Stella
Tiffany Soh
Ting Yan
WanXin
Weeli
WenYang
YannTing

1H class blog
2D class blog
MgChoir
HorribleClick blog



Journey

Behind the Scenes

Skin by: sixseven
Powered by: blogger


Friday, April 8, 2011
new classic - drew seeley


and therefore I'm updating this cause I can't stand formulating blog posts in my head but never getting down to actually posting.

26 march had to go back to school for sec4 games.
didnt think I'd have much fun, but that just goes to show how wrong I was. got transferred from benchball to floorball, cause they didnt have enough people. but hey, it was a good thing, cause we won floorball! besides the fact that I kept getting 2minute penalties for lifting my floorball stick too high almost every game, I'm really happy that we managed to win, even through the most unexpected moments, and by really narrow margins, cause we kept drawing with the other team.

oh and I got owned by the school chinese teacher. she's rather straightforward and blunt, she'll tell you straight to the face that you're gonna fail. so anyway the other day in class it was like this:[translated to english]
teacher: the way I see it, only 2 or 3 students will get an A for O'levels
me: laoshi, you have no confidence in us?
teacher: especially you
yeah and everyone was like "whoaaaa that was mean".
I'll take it with a pinch of salt but she's got a point. xDDD.

last saturday had syf exchange at SASS, on stage, for no reason whatsoever, I couldnt stop my leg from shaking, even while doing the actions. it was like some nervous malfunction, though I wasnt nervous at all. like some involuntary movement.

then had swimming test. the slackest test on earth. only had like 4 items, and only 2 had timing, and I only panicked for the rope throw, while on initiative I just sat at the side, cause I was supposed to be a bystander. xDDD. super slack.

and today had cross country/napfa 2.4km run in west coast park. the distance seems longer, maybe because we're not counting the rounds like we do on the school track. and I seem to be sunburnt now. or else two shades darker tmr.


eternal-flame blogged at 10:24 PM