Tuesday, May 17, 2011
I'm sick. again. claire must've passed on the bug to me. non-stop sneezing during a 2hr30min amath paper. -.-
sheesh and my personal project's not so personal anymore. borrowed a desktop microphone thingy from the IT people in school, downloaded a software in the com. and why, you may ask? hehhh just wanted to see if I could make the melodies in my head materialise. esp the medleys and mashups. as I've found out as of this morning, I now begin to appreciate the songs of today, no matter how horrible they sound, but because of the effort needed to actually produce them. it's a tough tough job, people. and time-consuming. take my word for it. no matter, I dont have the voice to record something like that, as I've found out, which means I probably have to rope in some other people. IT'S STRICTLY FOR FUN. of course, if I succeed, then it's an option. xDD. high probability that it's not, though, then it becomes a leisure thing. a little something something on the sidelines. maybe.
on another note, exams are almost over. 2 more days. and less than 2 weeks to chinese o'levels. this sucks. then again, when is life ever fair?
ohoh I PASSED MY CPR TEST. first time! probably because the tester was the most lenient one. and me and faith were the first ones to go in. we did get a earful, and the guy was testing us beyond our level, and complaining that the teacher never taught us how to do choke properly. we thought we were going to fail. I started first, screwed up the CPR, but surprisingly the guy gave benefit of doubt and gave 2nd chance, then went to test faith, who messed up choke, then back to me. most stressful test ever. cause it's so subjective that you can do everything right, and yet still fail. only one person in my class failed though. surprising, really. cause the passing rate's about 50-50, apparently. not very encouraging, but hey, at least we pulled through!
eternal-flame blogged at 10:26 AM