Saturday, May 7, 2011
rocketeer - far east movement
now I'm in the middle of mid-years, and really, i'm not nervous. at all. strangely enough. my heartrate's not even speeding up, not even when the test paper's in front of me, and I'm in the hall with the rest of the people.
recently on a how-to-train-your-dragon high. xDDD. did I tell you how the soundtrack is just so awesome? the instrumentation is really unique, like, cause the dude used traditional instruments from scottish culture and stuff, like bagpipes and some others I-dunno-the-names. quite cool. but at least it doesnt have as many key changes as the narnia soundtrack. in the narnia soundtrack, it changes key like, practically every few bars. adds to the grand effect though. and I've made the cool discovery that most of these action soundtracks with ol' fashioned wars and such, they're mostly in Dflat major! the how-to-train-your-dragon soundtrack, and the peter pan soundtrack, they're mainly based in Dflat major. xDDD. plus points for moving the keyboard upstairs. though I think I have to move it back downstairs by the time cher comes back to singapore.
oh and I want a nightfury for my birthday. not those stuff toys or action figures, but like, the real thing.
sheesh, like that's gonna happen anytime soon. xPPP.
oh well. I can dream, can't I?
xDDD.
on another note, claire wouldnt let me sleep on wednesday night, unless I told her what I liked to do, or wish I could do. if this is part of her idea of sister-bonding, sorry it ain't working. in the end just told her something partially related, and I'm gonna leave her to figure out everything else. xDD. yeah I know I'm evil. and I also know that she's got a high chance of reading this. hmms, well partly because her tastes are so different from mine. all the better for me, then. she said something like "I cant sleep if you wont tell me [what you're doing that's so so-called 'badass'] " epic fail. because as lauren says, and I agree with her totally, that I'm a failed rebel. too guai to be badass. xDD. oh well, she should know. oh well, whatever it is, cla's pretty much going to have to figure it out on her own, cause that's pretty much all the hints I'm giving her, up front. she guessed breakdance, she's not far off, but I'm kinda looking for the general idea, at which breakdance is too specific. xD. gosh, I was semi-conscious, and just wanted to sleep mannn, and she thought I was smoking or had a tattoo. -.- I'm not stupid enough to do that mannnn. I'm too guai for that, and why the heck would I want to do something that goes against God's will? I told her it's something obvious if she'd just observed more. that said, it goes without saying that it applies to everyone else. oh well. xDDD.
--------
I cleared my desk! at long last! land has been sighted! I can see the wood again!!!! literally.
XDDD. erm, unfortunately, my mess has spread to the landing. and the computer table. and the chair beside the computer table. and the space under the window. hey it's still an improvement! and after o'levels, everything shall disappear.
Evanesco. yeah right. no vanishing spell's gonna make that happen completely. xDDD. aw it's just clutter. at least the pile of stuff's been reduced by half, approximately. I have got to be the messiest girl ever. oh well, I take that as a compliment, and with a pinch of salt. xPPP.
eternal-flame blogged at 2:16 PM