Artiste

Christie.
Acjc Choir. Sop2.
Acjc 1SA6'12. 2SA6'13
MGS 1H'08. 2D'09. 3M'10. 4M'11.
Avid bookworm. Movie Junkie. Music Searcher. Unmaterialised Song Mixer.

Vocal Chords




Scene Transitions

Abby Nyam
Alene
Alicia
Carmen Ko
Charmaine
Christine Lee
Cher
Christelle
Claire
Claire's sweden blog
Cheryl Ee #1
Cheryl Ee #2
Daniel
Danielle(not from mgs)
Elaine
Elizabeth
Faith
Gillian Peck Senior
Gladys Yeo Jr.
Jing Yun
Joni
Joel Lee
Kara
Kezia
Kenny
Kimberly Tan
Kimberly Tay
Li Anne
LiTing
Louis
Megan
Michelle
Nicole Chee
Sarah Loo
Siow Ching
Siyue
Stella
Tiffany Soh
Ting Yan
WanXin
Weeli
WenYang
YannTing

1H class blog
2D class blog
MgChoir
HorribleClick blog



Journey

Behind the Scenes

Skin by: sixseven
Powered by: blogger


Wednesday, June 29, 2011
only the beginning of the adventure - narnia soundtrack


June holidays passed by wayyy too fast. but then again, they can hardly be considered holidays, what with the invention of homework and the occasional tests that seem to be everpresent in unusually large amounts this year, all in the name of Ordinary-tests-that-blow-your-brains-out-at-age-16-then-look-easy-after-that Levels. which brings me to the point that my last week of the holidays, like any other sec4, was zilch, and involved being in school from 8-11.

and I'm not that proud to add that I spent the last two weeks watching my way through 3 seasons of Castle on youtube (which is this really funny crime series), as a solid no-lifer.
and I hardly need to add that science practical paper 3s are all this week. and I should be studying for bio now. so why am I not?
gee, no idea.
no idea at all.

found the sheet music to one of the tracks on the chronicles of narnia soundtrack. sounds awesome. tried it out just now, got slightly deterred by the presence of 6 flats all at one go in the key signature. 5 pages long. but it's been stuck in my head all day. title can be found in the blog title, if anyone wants to go check it out.
random trivia: did you know how awesomely calming orchestral movie soundtracks can be, and how they can actually spur you to study? works in all occasions.

----------

on an entirely unrelated note, I never knew that childish dramas could still take place in sec4. I mean, really, you would have thought that some people would have let it go long time ago, if it's nothing that concerns you. I have. so why don't you? if you don't want to "friend" me anymore, hey that's totally fine with me. I grew out of that already, so have you?


eternal-flame blogged at 8:27 PM