Artiste

Christie.
Acjc Choir. Sop2.
Acjc 1SA6'12. 2SA6'13
MGS 1H'08. 2D'09. 3M'10. 4M'11.
Avid bookworm. Movie Junkie. Music Searcher. Unmaterialised Song Mixer.

Vocal Chords




Scene Transitions

Abby Nyam
Alene
Alicia
Carmen Ko
Charmaine
Christine Lee
Cher
Christelle
Claire
Claire's sweden blog
Cheryl Ee #1
Cheryl Ee #2
Daniel
Danielle(not from mgs)
Elaine
Elizabeth
Faith
Gillian Peck Senior
Gladys Yeo Jr.
Jing Yun
Joni
Joel Lee
Kara
Kezia
Kenny
Kimberly Tan
Kimberly Tay
Li Anne
LiTing
Louis
Megan
Michelle
Nicole Chee
Sarah Loo
Siow Ching
Siyue
Stella
Tiffany Soh
Ting Yan
WanXin
Weeli
WenYang
YannTing

1H class blog
2D class blog
MgChoir
HorribleClick blog



Journey

Behind the Scenes

Skin by: sixseven
Powered by: blogger


Wednesday, June 1, 2011
walk away.


oh cool this is one post after my 200th post.

chinese o'levels just passed, and I'm not exactly feeling optimistic about it. not even sure that I can pass, frankly speaking, because I didnt finish the paper. minused more than 20marks cause I didnt finish my answers. mostly 2-liners. and I was guessing my way through the close passage. oh well can't do anything about it now. what's done is done.

I should have studied harder.

so now there's the next section to look out for.
and whoa! bam! june holidays are here! though they dont quite qualify as holidays. sometime in the vicinity of after-the-june-holidays, I'm gonna be saying something like "mannn, the o'levels seem so much closer on this side of the june holidays" yeah go figure.

I'll be overseas next week, from monday to friday. dont contact me.

and on a different note, have I mentioned how phail I am at getting people go see a movie with me? had the sudden urge to go watch pirates of the caribbean 4: on stranger tides yesterday, called up about 20 people and none of them could make it. no exaggeration. not one. so I had to abandon yesterday's plan. but today managed to get one person to agree to watch it tomorrow! hope she doesnt bail on me. xPPP. I'm really looking forward to watching it. hope it doesnt disappoint, highly unlikely that it will. xDD.

and on another note, I SURVIVED 4 HRS OF BIO LESSON TODAY. yay! at least I stayed awake. hehhh.

oh and how come some people always assume that I dont know how to study?
that's just ridiculous.
and some people always think that study plans are the best thing in the world.
pfffttt.
just because I spend time on the computer doesnt mean that I dont study elsewhere.
and I think I'm old enough to know that.
I ain't 10 years old anymore, y'know.


eternal-flame blogged at 1:50 PM