Artiste

Christie.
Acjc Choir. Sop2.
Acjc 1SA6'12. 2SA6'13
MGS 1H'08. 2D'09. 3M'10. 4M'11.
Avid bookworm. Movie Junkie. Music Searcher. Unmaterialised Song Mixer.

Vocal Chords




Scene Transitions

Abby Nyam
Alene
Alicia
Carmen Ko
Charmaine
Christine Lee
Cher
Christelle
Claire
Claire's sweden blog
Cheryl Ee #1
Cheryl Ee #2
Daniel
Danielle(not from mgs)
Elaine
Elizabeth
Faith
Gillian Peck Senior
Gladys Yeo Jr.
Jing Yun
Joni
Joel Lee
Kara
Kezia
Kenny
Kimberly Tan
Kimberly Tay
Li Anne
LiTing
Louis
Megan
Michelle
Nicole Chee
Sarah Loo
Siow Ching
Siyue
Stella
Tiffany Soh
Ting Yan
WanXin
Weeli
WenYang
YannTing

1H class blog
2D class blog
MgChoir
HorribleClick blog



Journey

Behind the Scenes

Skin by: sixseven
Powered by: blogger


Saturday, July 16, 2011
get up - superchick


whooo this week's been uncannily eventful.
english prelim oral was, well, okay I guess. just serve them up a load of crap and they'll drink it in.

and I'm singing for some singing item for founder's day dinner.
apparently I was the only other person from my class who didnt mind singing.
and she was quite happy to pull out and leave me to sing it.
oh well.
it' s a mashup of on my way/you'll be in my heart.
hope they add in and not remove the harmonies.
been looking forward to that for ages.

and sec4 farewell for choir was last night.
awww love you guys so much mannnn
you've made my 4 years so eventful and awesome.
not to mention crazy.
we had this crazy dancing segment last night.
and we all went high.
xDDDD.
and I got a mini lunch box out of pass the parcel.
and 2 gummie bears from ET1 who won musical chairs.
haha so random.
and I gotta love the notebook of notes y'all gave me!
it's blue! yayness.
THANKS.
ALOT.
(if anyone actually reads this, then again, I always type like "act like the whole world is watching, even if no one actually is")
xDDDD.
xDDD
xDD
xD.
yeah and I'm still so high that I got up at 8am today WITH NO ALARM CLOCK.
excellent.
and the weather's so nice and cool and rainy and NICE.
or maybe it's because I've been getting up so early for school.
after all, it's been a parent-free week!
until monday night.
when parents+eldest sister will arrive via aeroplane at changi.
and then I hope that world war 3 will not show itself, however intermittently.
because, you know, even hitler must make allowances.
if he doesn't, then maybe I'll drop an atomic bomb.
but he'll probably retaliate.
aw mannn.
then the vicious cycle repeats itself.
maybe I can placate it with music.
hey that might work.
I hope.
after all, you know what world war 3 will do to your life.
make it a living nightmare.
I'm sure no one would want that, right?
so lets play nice.
and be civil to one another.
give passing nods of acknowledgement.
hold umbrellas in our hands---
whoa where did that come from?
anyway,
yeah.
hope that vesuvius wont erupt.
it's too old for that.
but you never know.
xDDD.


eternal-flame blogged at 8:09 AM