Artiste

Christie.
Acjc Choir. Sop2.
Acjc 1SA6'12. 2SA6'13
MGS 1H'08. 2D'09. 3M'10. 4M'11.
Avid bookworm. Movie Junkie. Music Searcher. Unmaterialised Song Mixer.

Vocal Chords




Scene Transitions

Abby Nyam
Alene
Alicia
Carmen Ko
Charmaine
Christine Lee
Cher
Christelle
Claire
Claire's sweden blog
Cheryl Ee #1
Cheryl Ee #2
Daniel
Danielle(not from mgs)
Elaine
Elizabeth
Faith
Gillian Peck Senior
Gladys Yeo Jr.
Jing Yun
Joni
Joel Lee
Kara
Kezia
Kenny
Kimberly Tan
Kimberly Tay
Li Anne
LiTing
Louis
Megan
Michelle
Nicole Chee
Sarah Loo
Siow Ching
Siyue
Stella
Tiffany Soh
Ting Yan
WanXin
Weeli
WenYang
YannTing

1H class blog
2D class blog
MgChoir
HorribleClick blog



Journey

Behind the Scenes

Skin by: sixseven
Powered by: blogger


Tuesday, August 2, 2011
balloon - sara haze


Female dramas are exasperating and should be confined to a time limit after which the matter is dropped, forgotten, and never referred to or mentioned again, so that relative peace is allowed back into the air again, restored diplomatically.
World's an open stage though, so whatever you got, dont try to be vague, be the potentially strong person I know you are and tell me straight to my face, though I have to admit that half the things you say I dont understand. You tell me I'm mean, and selfish, and somehow annoying, and I say that it's all a matter of perspective, something that needs a time of reflection and something I cannot explain immediately.
actually, coming to think of it, being mean and selfish and sometimes annoying is part of human nature, though admittedly one of the more variant traits. some just have slightly higher amounts of it than is healthy, and some have so little that it's hard to think that it can be achieved, as the ideal stipulates.
honestly, talking to you is like stepping on a minefield. I never know when the ground's gonna blow. or when the buried mines detect my approaching footsteps, i.e. when I start "pissing you off".
I just want this fluctuating drama to stop so I can concentrate on my exams properly.
Truce?
you don't have to do this.
and you dont have to think that everyone's looking at you critically all the time.
you just need to know when you're onstage or offstage.
and seriously, counting the number of times I shift my table or chair???
bit extreme, doncha think?

--------

on the brightside, and on a completely different note, I'm pretty happy that I'm slipping back into study mood.
er bad news, it's one day before prelims start.
hopefully I can catch up.
amath is suffering.
and it's on friday.
excellent.

-------

I just realised why I sleep so much in class, why I read books so much, and why I listen to music so much.
or maybe I knew but just didnt want to admit it.


eternal-flame blogged at 10:13 PM