Artiste

Christie.
Acjc Choir. Sop2.
Acjc 1SA6'12. 2SA6'13
MGS 1H'08. 2D'09. 3M'10. 4M'11.
Avid bookworm. Movie Junkie. Music Searcher. Unmaterialised Song Mixer.

Vocal Chords




Scene Transitions

Abby Nyam
Alene
Alicia
Carmen Ko
Charmaine
Christine Lee
Cher
Christelle
Claire
Claire's sweden blog
Cheryl Ee #1
Cheryl Ee #2
Daniel
Danielle(not from mgs)
Elaine
Elizabeth
Faith
Gillian Peck Senior
Gladys Yeo Jr.
Jing Yun
Joni
Joel Lee
Kara
Kezia
Kenny
Kimberly Tan
Kimberly Tay
Li Anne
LiTing
Louis
Megan
Michelle
Nicole Chee
Sarah Loo
Siow Ching
Siyue
Stella
Tiffany Soh
Ting Yan
WanXin
Weeli
WenYang
YannTing

1H class blog
2D class blog
MgChoir
HorribleClick blog



Journey

Behind the Scenes

Skin by: sixseven
Powered by: blogger


Wednesday, August 10, 2011
offbeat - clara chung


how many seconds after saying a sentence does it take a person to explode, metaphorically?
answer: none whatsoever.

and this just happened not 10mins ago, even.
light conversation.
then I say one sentence more, and no sooner have I put in the last syllable, not even a second after, all hell breaks loose.
I kid you not, ____ is a minefield.
you never know which step brings you closer to one of the many mines in that particular field.
looks all nice and grassy and open at first, until you go one step too close without you knowing, that underground, there's a whole maze of wires buried underneath, like a whole network of receptors beneath the skin, and each step activates a different response to the mine, whether it'll blow up in your face, or allow you to walk over unscathed. one could be killed a dozen times over, depending on where you step(what topic you choose to talk about) or how much pressure you wish to put on the ground/stomp around or walk (depth of daily normal conversation).
___ got up, started to yell, and I just sat there stunned, like some kind of robot on automode
what the hell did I say mannn?
said person said "I'm giving you suggestions"
I said "let me guess, etc.etc.etc."
doesnt the "let me guess" part already factor in the fact that it's a spontaneous comment, one that should be taken lightly, a passing one, one that does not take much depth of thinking, one that only evokes possibilitie and not statements?
everything about her increased -- sonic volume, height(stood up, no wait, leapt up), vocal expression (got more indignant), face (went totally black and red, clashy colours, if you ask me). for that mini explosion, I reckoned I did pretty well by just staring blankly.
it's amazing how fast mood swings can be.
I could make a book out of this, but it'll just sound like another drama that'll go on forever with no end to it.
no joke.
and I'd bet that I'll get in trouble if ___ sees this, but heck, __ can blow up all she wants, and I'd still be staring blankly. I see no profit in blowing up. looks like all the fight went out of me when I stopped whacking people 1 year, maybe 2 years ago.
really helps.
makes your whole life easier, actually.
that way you can concentrate on what random little things in your life you enjoy.
of course it helps when I was listening to Clara Chung on Youtube before dinner.
and figuring out some guitar tabs.

and you're not gonna believe this, but she just walked out of the room like nothing ever happened. completely normal.
wow.
that was the fastest change of mood I ever saw.

----------

on an entirely different note,
currently in the middle of prelims, majority of them next week, I really hope I can make this push to prove that I have the capability to study even when left to my own devices.
erm, doesnt help when I'm watching bandslam now, so I think I'd better steel myself to study now.
come on, you can do this.


eternal-flame blogged at 7:20 PM