Saturday, August 20, 2011
to die for - everfound
B3!!!!!!!!!!
CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?!?!?!??!?!!!
OH HAPPY DAYYYYYYYYY
I CELEBRATE.
SEE I'M NOT THAT PHAIL AT CHINESE KAYS!!!!
I rejoice!!!!
chinese o'level results out on thursday, and I must say, I've done pretty well, well past my expectations, and well beyond that of the teachers.
I mean, she told me she didnt have any confidence in me.
guess I've proved her wrong, now, havent I?
wow... a B3... still can't believe it.
I'm pretty stunned.
of course I couldn't have done it without God.
I didnt even think I'd get that high.
God does work in the most unimaginable ways sometimes.
I mean, I went out of the exam hall feeling like I just put down a load of crap onto paper, and I guess somehow the markers liked that crap.
totally God's work, and by his grace, that I'd ever be able to attain a grade like that for chinese.
thanks.
--------
prelims are over this week, results coming out next week.
feeling like I'm on top of the world now that chinese o'level results are out.
I'm not even that worried about results.
so anyway, I'm just gonna leave it as that, and hope that I can continue like that for the rest of the year, until o'levels, that is.
--------
oh and, erm, I kinda realised that my posts have been like swinging a whole spectrum of emotions, sounds a bit weird, but oh well, what can I say, life is basically a rollercoaster of drama. no life is that uneventful.
and some people are gonna make you mad from time to time, but what can I say, mostly strong emotions are brought out in the spur of the moment. and they'll be gone soon enough.
so... dont take it too seriously.
besides, I'm definitely cutting down the drama.
eternal-flame blogged at 9:27 PM