Artiste

Christie.
Acjc Choir. Sop2.
Acjc 1SA6'12. 2SA6'13
MGS 1H'08. 2D'09. 3M'10. 4M'11.
Avid bookworm. Movie Junkie. Music Searcher. Unmaterialised Song Mixer.

Vocal Chords




Scene Transitions

Abby Nyam
Alene
Alicia
Carmen Ko
Charmaine
Christine Lee
Cher
Christelle
Claire
Claire's sweden blog
Cheryl Ee #1
Cheryl Ee #2
Daniel
Danielle(not from mgs)
Elaine
Elizabeth
Faith
Gillian Peck Senior
Gladys Yeo Jr.
Jing Yun
Joni
Joel Lee
Kara
Kezia
Kenny
Kimberly Tan
Kimberly Tay
Li Anne
LiTing
Louis
Megan
Michelle
Nicole Chee
Sarah Loo
Siow Ching
Siyue
Stella
Tiffany Soh
Ting Yan
WanXin
Weeli
WenYang
YannTing

1H class blog
2D class blog
MgChoir
HorribleClick blog



Journey

Behind the Scenes

Skin by: sixseven
Powered by: blogger


Tuesday, October 25, 2011
disappear - everfound


it's one day into exams, and I'm here to catch up on whatever eventful things have been going on in the last few weeks, in one post. because I can't just let these things go without saying.

so a couple of weeks ago, on one fine saturday evening, I sprained my hand during swimming class, by dint of dropping a 2kg brick.
how, you might ask, might I have accomplished this amazing feat while OUT of the water?
well, I got out of the pool to go take a brick from the storeroom, and because everyone swims faster than me, so they all got their bricks first, the storeroom floor was already all wet by the time I reached there. so being the genius I am, I slipped on the wet floor on my way out of the storeroom, and let go of the brick. The brick, succumbing to gravity, dropped faster than I let go, hence bending 3 fingers back and leaving me in pain, and with an instant pass from swimming for the rest of the lesson.
of course then it got worse. cause on the thursday after that, one part of my hand turned green, where it was black before. and swollen. come to think of it, it still hasnt healed completely, after so many weeks.
so that was the most eventful thing that happened so far.

------

isn't it funny how it's in the middle of exams now, and you're already thinking of what to do after? for example, after exams, a disney marathon is planned, plus watching a whole lot of other movies, when really, you should be concentrating on what exam's next, no matter that you currently have no life to speak of except study, sleep, eat, and pray you don't fall sick.
in other words,
shut up and go sleep, eat, or study.
now.

oh and did I mention how I managed to mash up the transformers soundtrack, narnia soundtrack, and pirates of the caribbean soundtrack on piano?
hint: it's in D minor. (at least, my arrangement is)
damn happy now. xDDDD
but still needs work on transitions.


eternal-flame blogged at 9:14 PM