Artiste

Christie.
Acjc Choir. Sop2.
Acjc 1SA6'12. 2SA6'13
MGS 1H'08. 2D'09. 3M'10. 4M'11.
Avid bookworm. Movie Junkie. Music Searcher. Unmaterialised Song Mixer.

Vocal Chords




Scene Transitions

Abby Nyam
Alene
Alicia
Carmen Ko
Charmaine
Christine Lee
Cher
Christelle
Claire
Claire's sweden blog
Cheryl Ee #1
Cheryl Ee #2
Daniel
Danielle(not from mgs)
Elaine
Elizabeth
Faith
Gillian Peck Senior
Gladys Yeo Jr.
Jing Yun
Joni
Joel Lee
Kara
Kezia
Kenny
Kimberly Tan
Kimberly Tay
Li Anne
LiTing
Louis
Megan
Michelle
Nicole Chee
Sarah Loo
Siow Ching
Siyue
Stella
Tiffany Soh
Ting Yan
WanXin
Weeli
WenYang
YannTing

1H class blog
2D class blog
MgChoir
HorribleClick blog



Journey

Behind the Scenes

Skin by: sixseven
Powered by: blogger


Monday, March 19, 2012
where I belong - building 429


TUM TUMBATUMBATUMBATUMBATUMBATUMBATUMBA TUMBANGGGG PRESO.

yep that's the ACJC choir for you.
and which I joined!!!!!!

-------

anyway, fun-o-rama's this saturday!!!!!
excited for it, but my class is nowhere near ready for it.
so far, no banner, no games trial, I have no idea what's happening. My efforts to get people involved are so far futile.

------

I never realised it before, but some video games have really nice orchestral soundtracks.
like skyrim. haha just discovered it!
wheeeeee!!!!

------

this is proving to be an extremely random post.
which brings me to the part where I say random things.
like how someone's growing up wayyyy too fast.
endless lectures about time management every other day. sometimes, advice may be well-given, but sometimes, just sometimes, you need to make your own mistakes to learn from them.
just maybe.
and there's always going to be some things you can't explain, cause they're out of your generation.
but it's amazing how much a person can change.
and that each step you take brings you closer somewhere else.


eternal-flame blogged at 8:57 PM