Artiste

Christie.
Acjc Choir. Sop2.
Acjc 1SA6'12. 2SA6'13
MGS 1H'08. 2D'09. 3M'10. 4M'11.
Avid bookworm. Movie Junkie. Music Searcher. Unmaterialised Song Mixer.

Vocal Chords




Scene Transitions

Abby Nyam
Alene
Alicia
Carmen Ko
Charmaine
Christine Lee
Cher
Christelle
Claire
Claire's sweden blog
Cheryl Ee #1
Cheryl Ee #2
Daniel
Danielle(not from mgs)
Elaine
Elizabeth
Faith
Gillian Peck Senior
Gladys Yeo Jr.
Jing Yun
Joni
Joel Lee
Kara
Kezia
Kenny
Kimberly Tan
Kimberly Tay
Li Anne
LiTing
Louis
Megan
Michelle
Nicole Chee
Sarah Loo
Siow Ching
Siyue
Stella
Tiffany Soh
Ting Yan
WanXin
Weeli
WenYang
YannTing

1H class blog
2D class blog
MgChoir
HorribleClick blog



Journey

Behind the Scenes

Skin by: sixseven
Powered by: blogger


Thursday, May 3, 2012
one in a million - backstreet boys


I shut up in class today. nothing to do, just sleep.
easiest way to ease awkwardness.
easiest way to recharge, to get back lost sleep so prevalent in JC.
easiest way to exercise restraint over reactions or words you might regret later.
so sleep is definitely therapeutic.
and then you wake up to find that the lecture's over.
and then you sink into the background again.
then when you see your other friends in other classes, somehow all the energy comes out.

--------
enough with this emoing.
because I believe that I have more things to be happy about than to be sad.
I can't list the things I'm happy about, cause they're too numerous to count.
sometimes, the little joys in life outweigh the overwhelming sadness of whatever you might be facing, be it stress, or communication problems or whatever.
then you thank God for the little things that keep you sane, things that keep you from going over the edge. but I'm exaggerating, of course.

dayemmm I should sleep. so tired that I cant concentrate on homework anymore.


eternal-flame blogged at 10:41 PM