Artiste

Christie.
Acjc Choir. Sop2.
Acjc 1SA6'12. 2SA6'13
MGS 1H'08. 2D'09. 3M'10. 4M'11.
Avid bookworm. Movie Junkie. Music Searcher. Unmaterialised Song Mixer.

Vocal Chords




Scene Transitions

Abby Nyam
Alene
Alicia
Carmen Ko
Charmaine
Christine Lee
Cher
Christelle
Claire
Claire's sweden blog
Cheryl Ee #1
Cheryl Ee #2
Daniel
Danielle(not from mgs)
Elaine
Elizabeth
Faith
Gillian Peck Senior
Gladys Yeo Jr.
Jing Yun
Joni
Joel Lee
Kara
Kezia
Kenny
Kimberly Tan
Kimberly Tay
Li Anne
LiTing
Louis
Megan
Michelle
Nicole Chee
Sarah Loo
Siow Ching
Siyue
Stella
Tiffany Soh
Ting Yan
WanXin
Weeli
WenYang
YannTing

1H class blog
2D class blog
MgChoir
HorribleClick blog



Journey

Behind the Scenes

Skin by: sixseven
Powered by: blogger


Tuesday, May 22, 2012
payphone - maroon 5 (extremely clean version)


I was just reading through previous posts, and realised that I forgot to clear something up.
turns out the guy-girl twin thing was a troll.
yes, I finally know what a troll is.
and realised I've been trolled a lot.
found that out in the past few months.
cheat my feelings.
I actually felt cool for once.

-------

Regardless, today was my first time ponning lecture. Chem lecture, of all things. because we didnt get to the LT fast enough (we were strolling) and it was the scary lecturer I-dont-know-her-name. Anyway we were too scared to enter the LT, so breaktime for us. I dont know whether to feel thrilled or guilty. I did reflect on the fact that I probably wouldn't have understood anything she was saying even if I attended the lecture. On that note, not turning up for lecture would probably not be such a bad thing. A lesser evil, one might exaggerate.

---------

and there comes a point where you just need to shut up. Please, just stop telling me what I should or shouldn't do in jc. All those lectures you give me on how to behave, those are yours. I'm so different from you, please stop conforming me to your ideals of jc life. Just because your JC life was "the best 2 years of my life", doesn't mean that mine is. All I can do is make the best out of my jc experience. We all can't have the same experiences as you. You told me that if I didnt get attached by the end of jc1, it's a bad thing. What a load of rotten potatoes. I believe in God's plan wholeheartedly, and I'll leave these things up to Him. cause it's the only thing that I know will never want to hurt me. You regret your jc relationship, well that's your fault. Now you're telling me to have one, anyone else see the irony here? I'm not the one worried about these kind of things. If it actually happens, it will not be because of this reason.
and please, stop limiting my dreams and telling me that I can't handle so many things.
like always, I will conquer what I want to do with God on my side. He gives me the strength to get through all my activities, I don't see why that's a problem. when I have questions, I'll go and ask you, but please stop interrupting my study isolation time by walking into the room and giving me another lecture about jc life I really don't need to hear. I know you're trying to be helpful, but honestly, it's not helping.
I'm not the one who walked out of choir after 3 months and is still proud of it to this day. (choir's the best thing in my life right now, please dont be such a killjoy)
I'm not the one who failed napfa test in jc1 and got paced by 2 guys during retest. (gold oh yeahhh!!!)
I'm not the one who thinks that getting attached in jc's like a rite of passage (such bullshit)
I'm not the one who knows how to school her facial expressions so well that she could be a chameleon.
Common sense tells you that I have very different viewpoints. Get over it.
Jeremiah 29:11 never meant as much to me as it does now.
--------

6 days to concert.
7 days to choir tour to krakow, poland and vienna, austria.
so exciteddddd!!!!!!
oh yeahhh!!!!

ACJC CHOIR PRESENTS...
AN EVENING WITH FRIENDS
28 May, Monday
7.30pm, Esplanade Concert Hall
tickets: $20, $25, $29
Get your tickets from Sistic now before it sells out!
gather friends and family to come for this awesome concert, and hear the choir before it flies off to Poland!


eternal-flame blogged at 9:18 PM