Artiste

Christie.
Acjc Choir. Sop2.
Acjc 1SA6'12. 2SA6'13
MGS 1H'08. 2D'09. 3M'10. 4M'11.
Avid bookworm. Movie Junkie. Music Searcher. Unmaterialised Song Mixer.

Vocal Chords




Scene Transitions

Abby Nyam
Alene
Alicia
Carmen Ko
Charmaine
Christine Lee
Cher
Christelle
Claire
Claire's sweden blog
Cheryl Ee #1
Cheryl Ee #2
Daniel
Danielle(not from mgs)
Elaine
Elizabeth
Faith
Gillian Peck Senior
Gladys Yeo Jr.
Jing Yun
Joni
Joel Lee
Kara
Kezia
Kenny
Kimberly Tan
Kimberly Tay
Li Anne
LiTing
Louis
Megan
Michelle
Nicole Chee
Sarah Loo
Siow Ching
Siyue
Stella
Tiffany Soh
Ting Yan
WanXin
Weeli
WenYang
YannTing

1H class blog
2D class blog
MgChoir
HorribleClick blog



Journey

Behind the Scenes

Skin by: sixseven
Powered by: blogger


Tuesday, May 29, 2012
all of me - thepianoguys


I still cant believe it. 3 years of watching the ACJC choir perform in the ECH, and this year I was actually there performing, albeit with a different batch of people. Awesome experience, even though walking on stage I lost my shoe (thanks a lot debs!) (oh that was slightly embarrassing) but managed to get over it, and apart from the 1 1/2 hours of waiting for the second half after we finished the first 4 pieces. I imagined myself sitting in the audience and watching this group of people perform. Honestly, I daresay I'd be kinda amazed, enough so that I wouldn't have noticed all the mistakes going on in the pieces. I'd never been in this kind of complicated set up, with walk-ins and running backstage, and joining people who were already onstage kinda thing. My facial expressions were never a problem till this year, and it's made me ever so conscious of the effort that goes into the performance.

So now that concert is over, I'd look forward to the next thing, the 2012 ACJC choir tour to Krakow, Poland and Vienna, Austria. Gotta be at the airport at 1030 later and suspense is slowly building. at 2am I'll be on a plane to a land I've never seen, and of course I think I'll knock out on the plane. (2am are you kidding me? I'll never stay awake.) After that 9 predictably awesome days of  performing, competing and sightseeing. Luggage half packed, and a pile of worksheets on my table is kinda giving me extremely obvious hints that I shouldn't be blogging right about now.

And for the record, I will be uncontactable in the next 9 days. Any form of contact will be met with stubborn silence. (hey look, alliteration!)

---------

And on a subject entirely wholly unrelated to me(seriously, I'm not involved), it suddenly occurs to me that the only kind of love you can rely on is God's love, cause it'll never end. Ever.
The one thing that'll always be there.
The one thing that will never leave you.
The one thing that's so secure.
The one thing that will never let you go.
The one thing that never doubts.
The one thing who will stay with you forever.
All that's left is for you to trust in it.
God's love is so amazing, need I say more?
So logically, heartbreak doesn't exist, because God's love is always there to fill the void in your heart, crikey it's more than enough to fill your whole heart.

---------

6 1/2 hours to airport time. C'mon let's get going!!!


eternal-flame blogged at 4:08 PM