Artiste

Christie.
Acjc Choir. Sop2.
Acjc 1SA6'12. 2SA6'13
MGS 1H'08. 2D'09. 3M'10. 4M'11.
Avid bookworm. Movie Junkie. Music Searcher. Unmaterialised Song Mixer.

Vocal Chords




Scene Transitions

Abby Nyam
Alene
Alicia
Carmen Ko
Charmaine
Christine Lee
Cher
Christelle
Claire
Claire's sweden blog
Cheryl Ee #1
Cheryl Ee #2
Daniel
Danielle(not from mgs)
Elaine
Elizabeth
Faith
Gillian Peck Senior
Gladys Yeo Jr.
Jing Yun
Joni
Joel Lee
Kara
Kezia
Kenny
Kimberly Tan
Kimberly Tay
Li Anne
LiTing
Louis
Megan
Michelle
Nicole Chee
Sarah Loo
Siow Ching
Siyue
Stella
Tiffany Soh
Ting Yan
WanXin
Weeli
WenYang
YannTing

1H class blog
2D class blog
MgChoir
HorribleClick blog



Journey

Behind the Scenes

Skin by: sixseven
Powered by: blogger


Thursday, May 3, 2012
safe and sound - taylor swift ft. the civil wars


so couple of things happened this week so far that I find really tests me on how much I've changed since secondary school.

let's go back to sunday, when of all days, I was rushing homework and tutorials and econs essays, when this idiot comes up and starts annoying the rotten crap out of me, by continuing The Joke Of The Price Floor Hypothesis and rapping eminem's "Not Afraid" 10cm away from my face very loudly. So close that the sound was ringing through my ears and giving me a headache I really didn't need. I dealt with it. Didn't retaliate so much. Tried not to. lucky that the idiot went off soon after that, but I couldnt concentrate anymore. I could feel the blood boiling away, so I went to the dt. Raged it all out on gc's poor guitar. By the time I was done, I didnt feel like whacking anymore, a good thing, I guess. then came the meltdown I'm glad no one except megan and gc saw. All the stress just built up and exploded out. I am not this weak. Never going to be, never will be. Sometimes, you just got to know when to stop kachiau-ing people, 'cause you pushed it too far that day. This will never happen again, comprehende pas?

3 years.
and a whole lot of God's help.
I won't go back there again.
I don't want it to become second nature.


Anyway, it fascinates me that in a race where choir is the only non-sports cca participating, we still manage to get 4th (or 3rd)!!!!! feeling's awesome, like you just conquered some barrier made up of everyone else's expectations. It still surprises me that I could find people to le pak with at the bleachers.
What a loner.

GP resource book due tmr. 0 articles done, 14 more to go.
dammit.

on a side note, it's 12.40am. I should go sleep.
and crap through the bio test tmr.


eternal-flame blogged at 12:45 AM