Friday, May 18, 2012
the unknown - kalei gamiao [ukelele]
Life is full of chapters, just because you have a bad one doesn't mean the book is finished.
y'know, I never would have thought that twitter might be of any help anywhere in my life (honestly, traffic and news updates are all I intentionally look for; any other things I come across are purely incidental) but that quote was quite fascinating.
well what can I say, it's been a very... eventful week. Like always. Yet different. Can't help but think that the status quo has somehow shifted slightly, not in my favour. I know I can't expect them to like me, and I'm trying not to let it get me down. Scrap that, I'm not going to let it get me down. It's not the end of the world. There are bigger things in life than trying to please people you naturally can't clique with, and no matter how hard you try you're never going to get any closer, until you finally give it up and go find people you CAN talk to.
Enough of that. No more brooding over this useless topic of contention.
In 5 years' time you're going to think that this was a waste of brain cells to be thinking about this. Brain cells that could've been used for other things, like catching up on tutorials, and counting the blessings you already have.
In 10 years' time, you wont be remembering this part of your life anymore; you would've moved on to bigger things.
In 15 years' time, this would've become so minute and insignificant that it's a negligible part of your life.
Or the tides might change anytime. Just have to be prepared for it. Someday.
Y'know how water has an uncanny knack of seeping through cracks? so maybe one day in the desert, when others are dying of thirst, they might stumble upon a hidden oasis, with a reservoir of water, the water that seeped through cracks in the rocks for years unnoticed. maybe then, they would notice it, in their time of need.
But perhaps not now.
It hinges on God's timing.
and that, I count on, and trust in with all my heart.
He will never give me anything I can't handle.
I will come out of this stronger.
eternal-flame blogged at 12:02 AM