Artiste

Christie.
Acjc Choir. Sop2.
Acjc 1SA6'12. 2SA6'13
MGS 1H'08. 2D'09. 3M'10. 4M'11.
Avid bookworm. Movie Junkie. Music Searcher. Unmaterialised Song Mixer.

Vocal Chords




Scene Transitions

Abby Nyam
Alene
Alicia
Carmen Ko
Charmaine
Christine Lee
Cher
Christelle
Claire
Claire's sweden blog
Cheryl Ee #1
Cheryl Ee #2
Daniel
Danielle(not from mgs)
Elaine
Elizabeth
Faith
Gillian Peck Senior
Gladys Yeo Jr.
Jing Yun
Joni
Joel Lee
Kara
Kezia
Kenny
Kimberly Tan
Kimberly Tay
Li Anne
LiTing
Louis
Megan
Michelle
Nicole Chee
Sarah Loo
Siow Ching
Siyue
Stella
Tiffany Soh
Ting Yan
WanXin
Weeli
WenYang
YannTing

1H class blog
2D class blog
MgChoir
HorribleClick blog



Journey

Behind the Scenes

Skin by: sixseven
Powered by: blogger


Monday, January 21, 2013
Storm Warning - Hunter Hayes


So I didn't pass my promos. I didn't pass my supp papers. I didn't get promoted. My report card says "FAILED (ADVANCED)".
The final report card?
CCCSSE.
I ain't afraid to admit it.
Thought that I'd at least pass, what with the sacrificing of my school holidays just to study for the papers on the first week of school. Missed both by a 1.75% and 1.25% margin respectively.
Its a wake up call.
After enduring several lectures by level head, bio teacher, econs teacher, gp teacher, mother, sisters, and likely later on, father, and struggling to hold tears in because everyone's so genuinely concerned and I feel like I'm letting them down. I don't want to let them down, because they've done so much for me. All I can do, then, is press on.
It's not the end of the world. There's still time to turn this thing around.
With God's grace and strength, I will make it through this.
With God's strength and guidance, I have conquered the social barriers I experienced last year. Whatever hurt me last year can no longer hurt me this year. It's even become laughable and trivial. I have bigger dreams beyond the classroom. I have bigger plans and a bigger life than this one. It's not too late. It's not too late.
I have to pick myself up now and carry on.
If others put in 100%, I have to give 200%. just to catch up with them. not because I'm hardworking.
of all the crazy shit that happens everyday, I have to put that aside. They can afford the fun. I can't.

God can open doors that no one can shut, He can shut doors that no one can open, but for every door and window He closes, He'll open up an even bigger one, to let His light shine brighter.
God, I commit this year to you.
Amen.


eternal-flame blogged at 9:48 PM